Thursday 19 December 2013

That Sad Story....

Well, I did mentioned in my previous blog that I was down at the moment and I did not even
wanna log in to my FB.

Here, I'm not penning down the whole story of my saddest moment of my life however just a brief info ;)

The year 2012 was the worst year for me.....
I was left by the man whom I thought was the one...
He left me without saying anything, just like that, disappear with the wind.
He log in to my FB and even deleted all his pictures, pictures of us dan sewaktu dengan nyer..haha!!
I was shocked....ok fine, he even said that he wanted a time of for a week.
2 weeks gone and he didn't even call or text me....
Weeks slowly come to months, I tried calling and texting him but he did not even replied.
Even on my birthday, he didn't even wish me....

Tup Tup.......Nampak gambar kawin dia kat FB.....
Astarghfirullah....!!!
How would you feel if you were in my shoes? :(
dapat tau pon from my younger sis who whatsapped the pics to our Family Group Chat.

We've been together for 4 years, everything is fine....
He's 8 years older den me and ouh, he's a divorcee with 3 kiddos :)
I don care about status, belum tentu kita dengan orang yang single boleh hidup bahagia...betul tak?

I wasn't at home when she send me those pics........so when I got home, I tried to avoid my family members from asking me questions..i just needed to be alone...
well, im not the kind who cries in front of other's, I can definitely hold back my tears but that moment when my mum went into my room and asked "kakak....u ok..?"
teros nangis....part dgn mak slalu lembik!
I cried and she hug me tight, habis baju butterfly mak aku basah..haha!
She gave me all the words of affirmation,encouragement,perseverance (ok, merepek eh!) i nangis kuat2, tak pernah seh nangis mcm gitu...

This incident did make me reflect on myself...it might be me, who noes i byk kekurangan, that trigger him not to want me...oh well :(

I immediately prayed....
untuk kuat kan hati, tabah kan diri ku untuk tempuh dugaan ini...

The very next day I became stronger and managed to let go of all the sadness....
He's already married, wishing him  a blissful marriage and be happy always :)

Buat apa nak marah2? let it go....take this as a lesson learn and move on with life...
Setiap kejadian yang berlaku ada hikmah nya...
Setiap benda yang Allah tarik dari kita, Insya Allah digantikan dengan yang leih baik...

Da.....da..tanak cerita sedih lagik please...
Nanti I continue lagik k dengan cerita dengan Wak Jawa :)

~Princess Boyan Signing Off~


No comments:

Post a Comment