Wednesday 18 December 2013

The STARE that made me hate him more.....

And so....Part 2 of how I met my Wak Jawa....
(somewhere in September 2012..)

Our Company had organised a chalet at Changi and I was so excited to go and was asking my best friend, Raihanah (Rai) what her shift was. Thankfully she is Off on that day and we decided to attend!! yeahooo!!

We met at Tampines Interchange 530pm and took bus no 29 (Padahal tak tau nak alight which bus stop..klau sesat pon, ni Singapore lah...pusing2 situ jgk lah kan..haha!)

And true enough, we alighted at the wrong bus stop! LOL!! (Padan muka korang...!)
So we decided to just walk until we could find the chalet (feeling hopeful)
But the scary part was that it is nearing to Maghrib and we had just walked pass Old Changi Hospital and pass by Chalet K of Aloha Changi (you remember the story on the 2 ladies who mysteriously died in the toilet of that chalet?)
Me and Rai were scared but we remained our cool by reciting some prayers :)

And then Rai saw Wak Jawa who was on the phone at one of the gate entrance and say.."Eh....itu lelaki from our company kan? if he is here that means our chalet is nearby lah kan...."
I only replied "oh ya....dekni, si abg subway....come lets go in and check..."
 
The moment I took a step, Wak Jawa, who was still on the phone saw me and his immediate reaction was...........



I thought he tgk mcm gitu coz he remembered me from the girl who scolded him during bulan puasa!! remember??? LOL!!! (in my heart I felt a lil guilty)
Tapi klau tengok orang cara marah and tengok cara suka kan lain?
and it did ring a bell coz I looked different when at work and when I am outside. (Many have said)

The company required us to wear bright colour lipstick and for those ladies whose hair touches the shoulder, must bun up their hair when we are in uniform. Can u imagine how horrible I look with my red lipstick and bun up my hair mcm nenek2 and pakai specks? yucks!

This is at work                                                                                    This is outside
                                                                                                              (pic from chalet)



















So back to the story....
Yes, he looked....no, he stared at me like he's never seen a girl before...tak bedek siol!
So me and Rai managed to find the chalet..YEAY!!! and we chat with our other colleagues and eat when Wak Jawa actually came in and  'purposely' sat on the other table facing me and kept on looking at me (I was already feeling uncomfortable)
And when I stood up to take the drinks, his eyes is never off from me..even when I wasn't looking at him, I can see that his head turned to where I was goin..ok, this part, I really felt uncomfortable!!! I even walked pass him and said "Aper siak tengok2???" mcm gangster per aku!!!! OMG!!! haha!! but Wak Jawa just smiled and kept his cool (eh, takder perasaan per ni abg subway? LOL)

 
I didn't tell Rai about the staring incident but even she had noticed and said to me "babe, I notice that guy kept looking at you seh...da kenaper eh?"
I replied "u pon perasan eh? scary kan dekni? eee!!!!! dalah makan subway...."

I swear, throughout my whole time at the chalet, he never keeps his eyes off me....
haiz lah haiz.....takmo gini ah siol....mcm psycho lah plak! haha!

All ended when Rai's brother messaged her saying that he is booking out from camp and he wants to meet us....yeay!!! Rai's brother, Amat, is hensem ok, dia baru habis NS...haha!!
Lebih baik aku belah jumpa Amat hensem dari kene stare dgn Abg Subway....

So we went off and said Bye bye to everyone there...but I didn't want to look back and find Wak Jawa so I went off without looking back...scary dokkkkkkk!!

What happens after that? Tune in next..........

~Princess Boyan Signing Off~

No comments:

Post a Comment