Monday 23 December 2013

How he asked my Parents....hand in marriage...nyehehe!!

The week after meeting his parents -

We were from work and we finished the same time. I was with him at NTUC when his mum called, he said that he is with me and straightaway his mum asked me to come by.

I didn't really wanna go to his house because I am still in my uniform and kasut kerja with my stockings all....confirm bacen! But Wak Jawa insisted for me to come as his mum already pelawa, nanti kecik hati plak kan....so I went, of course I asked for my mum permission 1st and she allowed.

FYI, both of us ni actually anak mak.........so anything that we do, we would ask mum 1st :)

So we reached his house and his mum had actually cooked....we ate and talk when his father came back home from work. His father sat down with us and without any pause, he said "Cik da bincang dgn makcik.....cik ingat, lepas Khalilah balek umrah, cik nak hantar pihak cik untuk masuk meminang..."
He also added "Khalilah pergi umrah bulan March, cik antar pihak cik untuk masok meminang bulan April...bulan June tarikh pertunangan..."
EEeeerrrkrkkkkk!!!! cepat per planning!!! anjat gegirl!
I just smiled and said that I will also have to discuss with my parents also...and they are ok with it. I can understand the excitement that his parents is having now because Wak Jawa is their 1st born mah.....

Me and Wak Jawa never mentioned further on the masok meminang or what, we only planned for our engagement to be in June as both our birthdays fall on the same month. Mine is 11 June where as he's 09 June.

Hats off lah to the parents....planning lagi baik dari kita...haha!!

So Wak Jawa was sending me home when my mum called to ask my whereabouts. I told her that I am on the way home and that Wak Jawa is with me, my mum immediately told me to bring him home......I was abit reluctant at 1st but when mum said "ajak lah dia datang rumah....abeh dia da bawak anak aku pergi rumah dia 2 kali, dia tak kan tanak dtg sini.....?" ah kan, mak da berbual...hahaha!

So he came to my house and met my parents.......
And out of nowhere, I suddenly said to my Wak Jawa in front of my parents "Awak......you got something to say to my parents right??" *GASP*
Where in the frigging hell did that come from? I do not even know......but Wak Jawa was cool about it (dekni memang cool jer)
He said "Pakcik, makcik......kalau takder apa2 halangan, Insya Allah bulan April nanti saya hantar pihak saya dating masok meminang anak cik....saya nak mintak restu pakcik dgn makcik..."
I can see mum was getting emotional.....she wanted to cry but step maintain ah tu.....but she smiled and asked us "korang dua2 da fikir masak2? betul korang ni suka sama suka..?"
I said "tak lah ma...dia yg giler2 kan orang...." LOL!!! aper lah mak aku nie tanyer mcm gitu...haha!!!!
Mum replied "eeiippp!!! kau ni pon....tak baik tau cakap gitu depan bakal suami kau.."
*ah kan, aku da kene*
She continued "cik memang merestui lagi2 klau bende yang baik, tak usah lmbt2 kan....cik doakan yang terbaik untuk korang dua.."
Ok, ni part bapak aku merepek.....
"Abeh rombongan nanti nak antar braper ramai orang? dua tiga kereta tak main ah....nak antar, satu lorry skali..."

*SLAPS FOREHEAD*
Yes, that's my dad lor....dia memang kaki gurau one.......
Wak Jawa replied "itu belum tau cik, klau nak antar meminang mungkin makcik dan pakcik saya jer dgn mak ayah....."
Dad say "takperlah.....itu nanti kita boleh runding yer....cik nak Fairuz jaga Khalilah baik2...Khalilah pon kene jaga Fairuz baik2...."
My mun den sampuk "ah...ni cik nak bilang, si Khalilah nie dia angin....perangai dier asek nak marah jer...klau dier salah Fairuz marah jer dia...cik kasi green light.."
EH EH MAK AKU....!!!!! Hahaha!! Yes, both my parents memang kaki merepek one......

After that meet ups with my parents and his parents, we both sat down and I said.....
"OMG!! this is happening like freaking fast or what..!"
Wak Jawa replied "tulah...tak sangka eh.....terima kasih awak sudi terima saya.."
ah kan....die da start die peh formal speech..LOL!!
but den, it is just him lah......sometimes I felt that I have to tapis siket my percakapan, coz when I introduced him to my best friend from ITE, they told me that our perwatakan jauh berbeza.....haha!! yeah..yeah......memang jauh lor...
coz im like the bising plus kecoh girl where as he is the cool and sopan type....oh well, opposite attracts lah gitu...

I'll update you all on the engagement soon aite? :)

~Princess Boyan Signing Off~

No comments:

Post a Comment