Thursday 19 December 2013

GUILTY as charged! Oops!

Ok, now comes the last part of the story on how I met Wak Jawa....
 
Somewhere in Mid November 2012....
 
FYI, I did side line baking business but had to stop for now as I am really busy :(
So on that particular day, I had received order of red velvet cupcake and as usual, whenever I bake, there will be leftovers....so I brought it to work to share with my beautiful colleagues (limited lah, siapa cepat dia dapat eh..)
 
I was in the afternoon shift and I decided to wear my contact lens for that day....
While I was going in my office to clock in, I saw one of my nice colleague, who is actually talking to Wak Jawa and offered her my cupcake.
*dalam hati da menyumpah nampak si abg subway*
Since I have already offered my colleague, I also offered Wak Jawa too...since he is there lah kan..haha!
 
I felt a lil guilty thinking of the 'bahasa kan' moments when I looked at him, I tend to not look at him in the eyes when I offered him the cupcake.
 
I said "Hey...please, have 1.." and I put on a very nice yet fake smile..LOL!!
He replied reluctantly "Errrmm...no...im sorry...im on a diet.."
MAK KAU!!!! action siak ni abg subway...diet kaper siol??!!
With my eyes rolled, I replied "1 small cupcake wont kill you..." with the fake smile that is..hehe!!
Wak Jawa took the cupcake (entah dia makan atau tak, I don't care!)

But what I noticed is that Wak Jawa looks at me like he's giving this 'u look familiar' kinda look...
And so I said goodbye and left....
 
On that night, I decided to just log in to my Facebook, it has been months I did not log in due to some reasons to which I shall share it with you all in my coming blog ok? ada lah jugak cerita sedih yang akak nak share :(
 
When I log in, there are 21 Friend requests and I am not the type where I can just accept whoever wants to add me on FB but I just do not know why on that particular night I decided to click 'Accept All'.
 
So, I started to kinda be active again on FB, but taking things slow coz I am still a lil sad (deep in my heart) when 1 night, somewhere in late November I received an inbox message which read ......
 
"Thank you for the cupcake..."
It was Wak Jawa!!!! He had inbox me!
*aper eh nak reply* TOINK!
akak tros jadi bodoh gitu..haha!!! coz u noe, that feeling when u marah2 someone but that person never retaliate back and that person still treat us nice..haha!! I really felt guilty seh...
dats y, never fight fire with fire! oops!
so I replied "ouh..hahaha! so sorry, I didn't know u were on a diet.."
So, yes...he knew me as the lady from the chalet that he never keeps his eyes off...
He mentioned that he had never seen me at work before when in my heart I was like 'aku yg marah2 kau dulu tak kan tak ingat' haha!
 
And the conversation continues.......
and numbers were exchanged...
BUT....no feelings for him at all, I treat him like all my other guy friend.
 
BEST PART -
He told me this "awak....that time bulan puasa saya tumpang makan blakang office awak and then got this lady from ur department, dia tegur kita ah.....bahasa2 kan kita...geram jer dengar...."
OOPPPPSSS!!!!!!!!
I apologised and told him that 'that lady' he was referring to is actually me..shucks!!!
 
Wak Jawa didn't believe at 1st and mentioned that I really look different while at work and when he saw me at the chalet...so yeah..LOL!!!
 
But hey, he forgave me ok! nyehehehe!!!
 
So that is how the story goes.....however it is not the end as well.
I will share also on how I met his parents and how he met his parents was...
kekek giler mampos one...haha!!
 
Till den, see ya again on my next blog aite...
 
~Princess Boyan Signing Off~
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment