Monday 23 December 2013

'Surprise' Meet His Parents Session

And so, he asked me out on 01 January 2013, Tuesday.

He just say that he wants me to accompany him eat at Habibie and I agreed. But I reminded him that I am looking at my worse as I had just did my 'Bekam Darah' on my back and the sides of my forehead area but he was fine with it and I keep on reminding him not to be ashamed if people were to stare.

Let me show you the pics - taken from my instagram




 
 
 
 
Ugly right???
Oh, Wak Jawa also told me to wear 'appropriately'......hmmm, im not the kind to wear sexy2, mampos mak aku lempang nanti! LOL! I find it kinda weird lor that he is saying something like that when we are only gonna eat at Habibie..and he said that he will be fetching me from my house but I told him that since Habibie is nearer to his house, I shall just meet him there but he still insist to fetch me and to avoid any unnecessary quarrel, I agreed.
 
345pm he texted that he had reached my void deck. I came down and he looked at me with the sweetest smile and say "terima kasih kerana awak sudi teman saya.."
eh eh ni Wak Jawa..aper hal nak formal2 eh??!! But den again, he is the kind yang berbual sopan....that is him lah. Our language is all 'Awak' 'Saya' kind...so yeah....
 
He rides, so I was wearing my maxi dress (pandai kan??!!) but luckily its only in the Tampines area lor...While on the way, he suddenly turn in to enter a HDB carpark. So I asked him...
 
Me : "Where are we going? Ini bukan jalan nak gi Habibie.."
Him : "alamak awak...sorry...saya luper beg duit saya...'
Me : "alah...saya kan ada.....don worry lah...I'll pay..
Him : "eh tak bolek awak..cash card saya ada dlm beg duit...saya nak top up.."
 
I relented lor....as he parked his bike and took off his helmet, I didn't took off mine and say..
Me : "awak pergi lah amek...saya tunggu sini k.."
Him : "ermmm...actually kan....errrr....sebenarnyer....Habibie yang kiter nak pergi kat sini, Rumah saya.....mak saya masak, dia tau awak nak datang..
WHAT????!!!!!! *^&*^*&^&*#$@$#$^$#!%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
How would you all feel eh???? da lah tengah burok bekas bekam darah lom hilang, rambut plak belah tengah nak cover bekam kat tepi..abeh dtg tangang kosong!!! With my raised voice I kinda scolded him...
Me : "eh.....merepek eh awak!!!!"
Him : "tak....tak merepek..betul..."
Me : "saya dalah tengah gini (while showing my centre part hair and the bekam marks) abeh datang tak bawak apa2...saya tanak lah pergi rumah awak...." (he keeps on putting his finger on his mouth and told me to lower my voice..i noticed he keeps on pulling me to the sides)
Him : "awak..jgn lah mcm gini....saya mintak maaf tak bilang awak tapi klau saya bilang awak nak jumpa mak ayah saya, mesti awak tanak dtg sebab awak tengah dalam keadaan mcm gini...tapi saya nak awak tau, saya terima awak dalam apa keadaan juga...I will still want you even if you are looking at your worst...." (dalam hati aku da senyum kambing..sweet kaper siak dekni!!!!)
Me : "haiz......I just feel bad that I come empty handed lah...its not nice you know..."
Him : "alah awak...mama saya tak kisah lah.."
Me : "Tapi saya kisah...mama saya tak ajar saya gini.."
Him : "Takper lah awak..lain kali klau datang baru bleh bawak something lah...for today, tak yah k.."
Me : "Ok fine....I will still go meet ur parents eh....but bear this in mind, Im still angry at you..."
 
So we walked...and was shocked that his house is indeed at level 1!!!
*remember the dream I had*
It is exactly like how I had seen in my dream!!! The colour, the shape, everything...same! but that's just the outside.....
"Assalamualaikum...." both of us beri salam......
His mum came to the door with her telekung as she nak solat asar......
He told his mum that I was angry....mak ai!!!! tak perlu bilang seh!!!
His mum asked "khalilah, kenapa marah nak..?"
I replied "eh cik...saya tak marah..hehe....dia jer tak bilang yang dia nak bawak saya dtg rumah..."
She spoke to Wak Jawa dengan lembut "Abang...kenapa abang tak bilang? mama kan tak ajar anak2 mama bohong......" And we laughed it off....
I stepped in and walah......the interior of his house is really exactly of what I had seen in my dreams...Ya Allah, kau benar2 beri ku petunjuk....Masya Allah....
I was greeted by a sweet young lady, Rosie, it was his brother's girlfriend....
His dad is still in the room where as his brother is showering...
I sat there and made small conversation with Rosie.
(In my mind..he was really planning this whole thing eh....suker lah surprise2..haha!)
His father came out...I beri salam and we exchanged a few words.....His mum had already finished her prayers and called Rosie to help her in the kitchen...I offered to help too but was politely declined..
"takper nak......Khalilah kan tetamu...dudok jer luar...lain kali dtg baru boleh tolong.."\
nyehehehe!
I insist on helping lah but Wak Jawa told me to sit outside....haha!! Kesian eh kene halau! LOL!!!!
 
While sitting down, his brother came out and we smiled. Wak Jawa sat beside me and smiled at me like a budak tongong like that...as I am still angry at him, I jeling him. So he called me softly and when I looked at him, he gave his smile again.....eh dekni irritating kan!!!! I quickly smiled at Wak Jawa when I saw that his mum tengah cui us from the kitchen....Wak Jawa asked "eh? awak da ok??? da tak marah saya lagik?" I said "Aku maseh marah lah,...tadi mak kau tgk kiter!" LOL!!!!!!
 
And so the food is served,mak dia masak sedap wei!! We ate and chatted....his parents asked me this and that and they also asked me on my plan for my umrah trip with my family....Yes, I was planning on going for my umrah somewhere around March 2013, Insya Allah......
 
And the day ended well..Alhamdulillah.
I was pleased with the whole meet the parents session, though it was impromptu, it turned out well! Yeay!!!!
 
When I got home, I shared the story with my mum and we laughed non stop!
 
Alhamdulillah :)
 
 
~Princess Boyan Signing Off~

No comments:

Post a Comment