Tuesday 17 December 2013

Hate at 1st sight...!!

Before the wedding......let me share with you on how I met my 'Wak Jawa' (I shall call him that here)
It wasn't all Fairytale and sparkle in my eyes when I saw him......
oh wait...This is just Part 1 of the story eh (there are 3 parts)

Behold.........

Wak Jawa and I are colleagues (used to).
It was the month of Ramadhan when he and 2 of his other colleagues had asked permission from my friend, who's mending the counter to use our back office to buka puasa. I am handling the Singapore Airlines Customer Service counter where else he is handling  the check in counter so nak tumpang makan lah tu...haha!

During the time when he was in the office, I wasn't at my counter coz I was buying food, when I came back, I realised that he and his friends already took the chairs and conquered the whole spot of where me and my friends were 'suppose' to eat.
*dalam hati*
"ni tak boleh jadi ni...suka2 dtg office orang abeh nak conquer tempat eh...aku sekel korang baru tau..!"
So I bahasa kan them "da dtg office orang (macam paham lah office aku eh), beradab lah siket....kita pon nak buka puasa...."
Upon hearing that, Wak Jawa quickly stood up and gave up the chair and he shared seat with his friend (kesian lah pulak tapi aku peduli aper!) and to add oil to the flame, I saw that he was eating Subway...aper lagik? Kakak ni pon start lah kasi ceramah....LOL!!!
"sayang eh da satu hari puasa abeh makan bende yang tak HALAL...! lebih baik jgn puasa...."
(masa bahasakan tu da buka....LOL! aku pon berdosa eh nak judge orang padahal aku pon tak sempurna.)

Wak Jawa diam jer...maintain cool....
Kakak nie tambah lagik........"Mcm maner nak menjadi seorang suami membimbing keluarga kalau makan pon tak boleh beza kan halal haram (eh amboi...menjadi eh akak!!!!)

And I swear, I really dunnoe why I can even be so outspoken like that towards a stranger!

But Wak Jawa still maintain his coolness.....he ate and left and he never came back since..haha!!!

What happens next?

Find out in my next blog ;)

~Princess Boyan Signing Off~

No comments:

Post a Comment