Thursday 26 December 2013

I already know.....what I wanted for my wedding!!

Having my eldest and younger sister who got married before me, I knew how to roughly plan on wedding and stuffs (konon da ada experience lah gitu).
And I also know which vendor to take as I have met a few....
I also did my own research and finally came to a decision......

It is not easy I tell you, especially when it concerns the once in a lifetime event...
and I definitely want a good cameraman who can capture these moments as me and my spouse is gonna look at the album for our entire life! I do not mind paying more for quality :)
*tak boleh bawak main2 siol*

Even before the engagement I already plan on who I wanted for Bridal, Photography, Videography, Deco...
Entertainment, Catering, Dulang Hantaran all Mum got a lot of lobang...
Kompang all his side mah....

My wedding is not a lavish one lah....just a simple event where Wak Jawa and myself would like to share our love with our family and friends :)

I shall share with you the journey on my plans for choosing the vendors once I have shared with you my engagement journey ok?

Till den....see you soon!!

~Princess Boyan Signing Off~

No comments:

Post a Comment