Friday 30 October 2015

The Sanding - Bride's Side - Saturday, 21st March 2015 (Reception Area)


I didnt get the CC that I wanted as it has been blocked for a Bursary Award event, hence I had to activate  Plan B which is to be held at the Multi-Purpose hall nearby my place. The hall is quite small for our guest list of 2k hence we extended it by paying additional for the Badminton Court area. (Pay and Pay!)


The Deco

the Dais by Saiful Imran (barang penting hokay)

ouh, how sweet :) Deco in the Multi-Purpose hall.


Yeap, RESERVED for the guy's side


as you can see, the flooring tak glamour langsung..haha!!! Badminton court, wadya expect kan? I dont wanna pay additonal 4K for carpets just to cover the whole area.


 The Wedding Cake/Pulut Kuning

The Wedding Cake. I ordered this from my ex-colleague. It is red velvet filling and its super yummy!
My Mum ordered this from her friend and she gave a very good discount.

 The Photobooth

Our very own Photobooth
The Photobooth ladies. I got my younger sis friends to help assist and not any family members coz they too will be busy handling other areas. Yang tukang jaga is just 3 ladies jer tapi biasa lah klau da nampak camera kan, semua nak masok...wheeee.....
yes, all these DIY jer.


 The Doorgift (Adults & Kids)


Sweet Treats and Kueh Mueh

Sweet treats for the kids.

omg! people kept telling that the Bread and Butter Pudding with Vanilla Sauce is sedap gila. Sedih tau, selalu pengantin tak dapat nak rasa ni semua.



The Food

The menu's are -
Nasi Ayam/Ikan Penyet
Yes, you read it right. We had Nasi Ayam Penyet for the menu.
Why? Because 7 years ago, during my Elder Sister's wedding, we had that menu too and we remembered that everyone loved it so much. So my dad wanna make a 'comeback' of it as my younger sis wedding food 2 years ago wasn't that great (because took a different tukang masak)
Now, returning back to the 1st tukang masak (my mum's good friend) we wanted the exact same menu that was served during my Sister's wedding for mine.
Since the parents are paying, I follow jer lah kan....
Of course for those who don't eat Nasi Ayam, there are other options too. We also had Nasi Putih with lauk pauk which is Ayam Lemak Cili Padi, Sambal Sotong and Asam Pedas. 
Lontong and Mee Soto is on the list too :)


Look at those sayur and ulam bagai. We had 3 different sambal served to go along for the Ayam Penyet. Sambal penyet biasa, Sambal mangga, Sambal belachan and Sambal kicap (for soto) Ouh, we didn't forget the soup to complete the whole recipe for our Ayam/Ikan penyet. Fishball Soup and Asam Soup that is.
So, that is all for the Reception Area guys...
Event details coming up....!!!!!
Can't put all in 1 post coz it will be too freaking long nanti korang baca sampai naik kero.
See you all soon bebeh.


~Princess Boyan Signing Off~

No comments:

Post a Comment