Wednesday 28 October 2015

Mini Honeymoon - Part 2 (Batam)

 Sorry eh....sekarang baru nak update...nyehehe...

We went Batam on the weekend. After our Mini Honeymoon to PD, we rested on Friday to re-charge :)
I had planned for this trip with one of my colleague, Herlina, as she had wanted so much for a short getaway with her husband (also to celebrate their 2nd year anniversary)



We booked our ferry tickets here to Harbour Bay Batam and our hotel, Swiss-Belhotel is just a 5 mins walk from the ferry terminal. I purposely chose this hotel here so tak payah nak kelam kabut check out and rush to the ferry terminal to balek.
And as I had been to this hotel also, I find it to be very, very convenient as there is a Supermarket located just right below the hotel and the Seafood place is also a walking distance :)

We took the 1st ferry and as we are still so early, can't even Check In to our room..we placed our bags at the Hotel and proceeded to have our breakfast where after that we will head straight to the Spa coz I had booked for the 1st appointment with them.
I should have taken pic of the Prata we had for our breakfast...damn it. The prata is so fluffy and sedap gils, even the Husband suka. Next time I go, I promise to share with you all ok? :)

For Spa, I will always go to Spa Secret and will always request for the masseuse, Fitri.
Dia urut peh sedap and she's those motherly kind, not the anak dara muda yang takde tenaga sgt and urut pon tak rasa, so if you all go to the Spa, please request for her :)
Hubby is not the kind who likes to urut bagai and he do not like the idea of having to be half naked in front of a stranger (lagik2 pompuan lain) oh HELL NO! Aku pon tak suka..haha! But I just booked for him the Foot Spa lah......and good thing is, the Foot spa and massage is all done by male...so yeay!
Also, you can also check out their website here and see what other services they provide.

 
while waiting for Fitri......
laki bini muka satisfied lepas kene urut.
After our Spa session, we walked to Nagoya Hill Mall for our lunch (By the time da lunch lah seh)
mana lagi klau tak A&W.....again, no pics taken coz da lapar......otak ingat nak bedal jer. After makan we went for a lil shopping and took a cab to our hotel to finally check in.

Since that time in PD Hubby had surprised me, now its my turn lah......
Still on Honeymoon mah!!!!!!!!

Siap ada cake lah guys :)

We had our free and easy time and had arranged to meet my friend for our Seafood dinner at 9pm.
Hubby sempat tido while me, am glued to the TV (movie marathon sorang2 k)
After Maghrib we decided to go down to the Supermarket to shop a lil bit and saw Herlina, who was doing some shoppping too...wheee...and she told us -

Herlina : eh.....tadi I saw his father in the lift (while pointing to hubby)
Me : huh? u sure not? (looks at hubby with shocked look)
Herlina : yah btol....aku tau lah itu bapak mertua kau...
Me & Hubby : bedek seh.....
Herlina : betul....dia tegur kita seh...dia ask if we kawan korang (must be from the FB pic I posted)
Me : ouh....ok ok......

Kita dua ni maseh blur eh.....btol ke my Parents in Law are here? So we decided to check with the Hotel Reception.

I know it is against the policy for Hotel Staffs to reveal on their Guests information but I told the guy that they are my parents and I wanted to surprise them (more like we are surprised!) So the reception told us their Room number and I knocked on their door, covering the peep hole and with a different voice I say
"Room Service......"
My MIL opened the door and was super shocked that we know of their room number.....muahahahahhaha!!!!
They told us that they didn't know we too stayed in that Hotel (padahal dulu aku yg reccomend them that hotel so they came back again coz they loved it)
They also told us they too have checked with the Hotel staffs on our names (hotel is booked under Herlina's name) and hotel staffs could not find us on the list so they thought that they are safe...hehehehe...but NOT.

Selfie satu ah!
Another thing to add, my BIL is also at Batam but he went with his friends and they are on another side...not really near to us...eh aper ni anak beranak semua at Batam..hahaha!!

Anyways, we had our dinner with Herlina and Hubby. Asked my Parents in Law along but they had already planned on eating at the hotel since they are having some promotion going on.

Here's what we had........yummy!!
Selfie tu harus eh!
We wanted to go for Karaoke but the place closes at 1am and by the time it is already coming to midnight...so we head back straight to the Hotel.

The breakfast is awesome! Not kidding you guys.
See lah..again, no pictures. Part nak melantak slalu tak ingatvtau nak amek gambar..haha!

And after breakfast, we head back to our room till its time to check out. Nothing much that we do since that is the only time to rest we can get before we start work..huhu...


And lastly.....selfie lah seh dalam ferry time nak balek....tu part ingat pulak eh....lol!




Till den see you all again for my next update!!
(the wedding day and reviews are still in my draft..tgh nak update ni...hehe..sorry guys!)


~Princess Boyan Signing Off~







No comments:

Post a Comment