Monday 30 November 2015

What a coincidence!





Yesterday, me and hubby had 2 wedding invitations. One at Choa Chu Kang and the other one at Bukit Merah.
My Parents in Law were also invited for the wedding at Choa Chu Kang coz the nenek pengantin was hubby's babysitter when he was little but they had 3 wedding invitations.
I stayed at my In Laws place during the weekend but went home on Sunday morning coz I didn't bring the outfit along (malas nak pack byk barang). Thank Allah, we stayed near ;)
The plan was to go home, get ready and to borrow my dad's car unfortunately, my parents had to go JB to run some errands and we have to stick to taking bike. I was complaining to Hubby that taking the bike will make my tudung kemek coz of the helmet and the wind will make my tudung fly2 and smeared my lipstick and as Im wearing dress, I have to wear leggings den nanti panas and bla bla bla...hahahaha!!
Lagi2 the 2 venues jauh siol..dari Tampines to CCK and Bukit Merah on the bike tak kelakar ok.
My FIL suggested that he will fetch me and I will be following them in the car while Hubby take his bike and meet him at the venue (SPOILED GIRL) and after that will follow hubby for the next wedding.

After we are done with our food, the clouds starts to get dark and Hubby was mentioning that we had to quickly make a move as afraid that we might get caught in the rain. The conversation went like this -
Hubby : Oklah Mama, Baba...kita kene gerak to Bukit Merah sekarang....cuaca mcm da nak hujan..
FIL : Next wedding kau Bukit Merah? 
Hubby : ah..ah..
MIL : Eh, kita punya pon kat Bukit Merah...eh check kad lagi, skali sama jemputan eh?
Hubby quickly check the card and showed them...all stared at each other..
MIL & FIL : eh....sama lah....! tak tau pulak anak dia kawan dengan kau...
Hubby : alah......klau tau orang tak bawak motor seh..
MIL : tulah...kita pon bukan nak check...klau tau tak payah kau bawak motor sebab yang lagi satu wedding tu kat Tampines dekat dengan rumah Khalilah (me).

Huahuahua........

Moral of the Story, check dulu!





~Princess Boyan Signing Off~

No comments:

Post a Comment