Friday 27 November 2015

Bilik Pengantin Basi.....



Da 8 bulan kawin maseh belom bukak2 the deco for bilik pengantin. Konon maseh nak feeling newlywed lah gitu (eh...maseh ape!)
Thought of just letting it be till it reaches our 1st anniversary tapi kan, berangan tu kene stop sebab bende ni da collect habok sikit-sikit.

The perks of having to DIY your own bilik is, even when you balek Honeymoon the room still remain....
I still remembered masa balek dari berbulan madu and seeing your room still in the 'pengantin condition' and smell of the bunga rampai lingering but lagi best when my mum puts my bridal bouquet petals on my bed (tak sempat nak amek gambar).
The feeling is just awww........
I have friends who engage their deco people who decorate their bilik pengantin telling me that they were given only a week before they bukak the deco (and end of the majlis they only bukak the cadar) or their deco people only give a day jer to enjoy and the next day they come and take off all the deco. 
WHAT??
Dari my sisters wedding till mine part2 bilik pengantin my mum prefer to DIY. We got our own family friend to help us on this. We go kain hunting for langsir, cadar and the kain to cover my room..because I am the not-cerewet-pengantin and to avoid pening kepala segala, I chose white for it lah. My furniture set all white so deco pon putih lah, senang.
Talking bout my bed set, here it is...all white..whee..except for the clock :p


And my dearest Uncle helped with painting of my room. White jugak lah kan.




best part....

yes, with the price tag still on haha!!


~Princess Boyan Signing Off~

No comments:

Post a Comment