Thursday 11 December 2014

The 2nd meet-up with Peti Solek!!!!

Ok so, 13 November me and Wak Jawa met up with The kakak2 andams from Peti Solek :)
I took leave while Wak Jawa took half day since his work place is nearer.
We were lost ok! Mana tak lost, dari kampung East ker West......selenger bacen! Wak Jawa was driving and kita pusing punya pusing still tak dapat carik the building, we are around the area but ish.....building tak jumpa2 nie....
I look looked at the time and damn, we were 30mins late!
So finally we FOUND the buidling (Selenge kaper!!)

The moment I went in, Yana terus tegur "U lost weight???!!!!!!"
yes, lost just a lil....not too much seh! 
So I replied "Yes!!....a litttle jer sebab nak pakai baju2 cantik from Peti Solek kan!! hahahah!!"

And I wanted to choose the Pre-Wed outfit 1st since is nearing but Yaya insist for me to choose the Nikah outfit dulu.
Ok lah, she's the expert so I dengar cakap kakak andam I ok....
She 1st asked me what colour and pattern I like....Just told her that I wanted something simple, sweet and pure and as long as the kain is flowy (my mum's request) so Yaya choose this for me to try it on...


Hehe!! Sneak2 jer lah k.....its simple jer since Im gonna don on the hijab for my nikah, I don't want to much of beads or details on the baju :)
I just love the platform that I was on….feeling ala2 model (plus size) I sedar I ni tak kurus hokay!


And then it is Wak Jawa's turn to try his outfit on.....
I didnt manage to take his pic coz I was too mesmerized lah seh, He look so..GGGAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! Handsome seh....seriously! Haha....coz  Wak Jawa is not really the kind who will dress up and stuffs so when he tried on the outfit, Fuhlamak! 
Honestly, I fell in love again with him :)


NEXT UP!!!! The 1st photoshoot outfit :)
Again, Yaya asked me what I would like the pattern to be and I told her I wanted something simple2 jer (Tak habis2 eh nak simple)
She chose this outfit (to me it just didnt look appealing) and I think Yaya sensed my 'not convinced' look so she quickly say "try jer dulu...kadang2 baju ni kan, nak kene try baru nampak cantik....."
Ok, with a heavy heart, I tried it....and OMG!!!!!! its beautiful lah deh!
Yaya was like more happy to see me in the outfit than Wak Jawa.

To make things great, I was informed that the outfit Im wearing for the photoshoot is only launching next year and I am the 1st one who gets to wear it even before they launched!! woohoooo.....!!!!!!
Here it is, sneak peek though :)

Kita nak jugak eh selfie :p
Ni siket2 jer lah.....Wak Jawa happy ok dapat pakai suit...muka ada itu senyum lebar..LOL!!


And another thing to share with you.....My 2nd outfit for the photoshoot, I decided to get Amor Bridal to assist me with something which does not look too 'bride' and not too casual, they met me at my house and took the measurements and I had to wait for around 6 weeks for the outfit to siap.
A month had passed……and I received this in my email…….



What do you think? its sweet kan……simple2 jer :)

The photoshoot is just next week and my kursus rumah tangga is this weekend…yippie yay!!!

I shall update yah…..till den, see ya!

~Princess Boyan Signing Off~

No comments:

Post a Comment