Sunday 21 December 2014

Photoshoot!!!!

The day is finally here :) 

After months of preparing with the ladies and Wak Jawa plan with the guys..this is it…(eh..mcm da time nak nikah lah pulak eh)

Since the 2nd outfit and venue will be with the bridesmaid and best man, I thought that having some props would be nice :)
So I seek my elder sister help on this (Oh, she's creative by the way, unlike me..gahhh!!)
I didn't want to have so many props (menyusahkan) nanti da sampai venue nak kene angkut barang2 tu lah yang paling menyampah…so I just chose to be simple :)

Only 3 things -


  • My wedding hashtag - #faililahweds  (all letters to be individually displayed in A4 size)
  • Team Groom & Team Bride
  • Mr Right & Mrs Always Right (nyehehehehe)
My mum worked for DHL, so when some shipment came, they packed the cargo with this styrofoam pad and my mum thought that it could be of a good use so she brought some back.


With this, my sis printed the alphabet and it turned out -


My sis suggested for the sign of Mr Right and Mrs Always right to be in a callout form, I'm down with anything coz part2 gini I is very selenge one…


The last and final one….my sis just used cardboard je :)



Props all set now…yeah!!


We all planned for the bridesmaids to wear all white with whatever colour accessories they like and this is what they wore.

And here are the guys, white shirt with grey pants (of course, Wak Jawa definitely cannot wear same lah kan)

k…ni konon semua muka nak step fierce…

ni pulak nak step cute…geram jer..


The day before Yaya from Peti Solek whatsapp me to inform the time she will be coming and to wash my hair the night before. I seriously am not used to not washing my hair on the same day but nak cantik nye pasal, dengar kan je…nyehehe..
Yaya supposed to reach my place at 1230pm however she reached 10mins earlier….which is great!
She is so funny and because I also merepek meraban hence we can quickly click. We talked about stuffs from takder kene mengene dgn wedding to how she started her career to berbual macam makcik2 to emo2 segala….tengok ah, tak gerek ke dapat kakak andam mcm gini?
Yaya say she didn't wanna overdo my make up for that day as it is just for photoshoot and she's saving the vavavoom look for my nikah ceremony. 

And this is the result - Taken from Yaya's personal Instagram


Selfie with the lady who is responsible for this look :)


How babes???? jambu tak saya? haha!! Dari muka kapal pecah to this, gotta thank those magical hands of Yaya. Wak Jawa came shortly, drenched, due to the heavy rain. Yes, it rained…..he took bike to my place as we gonna use my dad's car for the photoshoot transport. I was hoping that the rain will stop during the later part of the day as our 2nd location will be outdoor…where? Bidadari :)


-Ah uolls tengok nie baju from Peti Solek-
Ni baju baru ok, supposed to be for 2015 brides but 1'm the lucky one who wore it 1st :)
Its a dress with detailed beadings. I love how the bottom of the dress flows.
I is feeling ala2 Rozita Che Wan (eh diam siak…bagai langit dgn bumi ok!)

I looked different right? Showed my mum, future mum in law, grandma and 2 of my aunties  and they are all amazed.
 I gotta give myself a pat on my own back (eh..bole sampai ke?) for the weight I've lost. If not, you think I can fit in this dress meh? :D
We opt the colour brown for Wak Jawa…why? Because not many will take this colour and furthermore, during our sanding, Wak Jawa will be wearing Black coat during my side and White or Grey Suit during his side so he have all the different look lah. (sorry eh tie dia ada senget siket)

We reached kinda late…..janji Syahruz kul 3 at airport T3 tapi 315pm baru kluar rumah…oops!
Once we reached airport, Syahruz taker hegeh and straightaway get down to business…dia nya click2 the camera so the pro k. I kept on mentioning to him that I don't want my double chin to be seen..haha! (eh, klau da gemok tetap nampak lah…tak payah hide2)
He brought us to some of the places he knows that nice lah…kita ikutkan je sebab he knows better. While at that met some of our ex colleagues….well, we both used to work airport mah.

After the shoot at the airport is done, its time to change to the 2nd outfit and off we go for our 2nd location…..this what what Im more excited because we'll be taking with the Bridesmaid and Bestman…woohoooo!!!!!

Mari tengok kakak mentel posing….this is the baju tailored by Amor Bridal.




Apabila jejaka2 ni semua feeling boyband.

 Yang wanita pulak forever cute!


Syahruz asked if we wanna pose with the rest 1st or have our couple shot taken 1st, I chose the latter…save the best for last lah konon…
Pose gini pose itu…sampai peluh. I gotta compliment on how Syahruz makes me and Wak Jawa so comfortable and ensure no awkward moment. Professional lah seh and the whole process didn't take long..we were done by 7pm or so.



Its a wrap!!!!!!!!
Our group shot dengan Mr Photographer skali.


After that, we head down to Tang Tea House for dinner….confirm ah sia semua kebulur. A simple treat from me and Wak Jawa for the gerek peeps. Nothing much, sekadar itu lah yang termampu yer…

Nak jugak ah amek gambar lepas makan...


Wak Jawa dengan muka merepek dia..

So on that night, after I am done with my shower and updating my blog on the kursus rumahtangga course, there's a notification from Instagram..I thought the ladies are just tagging me (yeah kan…byk sangat selfie) but when I checked my phone - 'blissphotocinema tagged you in a photo'
WAIT!!!! BLISS TAGGED ME?? PHOTO DA KLUAR….CEPAT PER!!!
Dengan pantas eh check….and I was so captivated lah seh! The picture is so cantik…
Macam tak percaya seh our pics are uploaded on their account and 1 thing for sure, I know that I will not regret choosing Syahruz as our photographer since the 1st time I saw all his shots. Even before I met Wak Jawa, I knew that I wanted Team Bliss to be part of my wedding event and I am so thankful my wishes came true :)
Here's only 2 pics uploaded from their FB and Instagram. I shall await for the rest of the pics, can't wait to meet Syahruz for the photo choosing session :)


See this peeps!

And this…


Even till now, Wak Jawa still talks about how he liked the photo of us, this is so not him. He won't keep on talking about things unless he really2 is mesmerised by it…Im glad he feels this way :)
And with that, Im gonna keep smiling……………(k stop, da mcm orang giler senyum sorang2)





~Princess Boyan Signing Off~

1 comment:

  1. (i tried to comment yesterday but i'm not sure if it went thru) but anyway i wanted to say that you looked gorgeous in the makeup and dresses! teaser pics looking gooood! happy for you babe :)

    ReplyDelete