Sunday 18 May 2014

My Bridesmaids...CONFIRMED!!

I have long decided (even before I was attached) on who I would like to be my bridesmaid. I don want a busy and kecoh sampai nak ader 10 bridesmaid (susah siol nak handle, nak fikir transportation and outfit lagik).


So Its only 2, that is, my sweetest bestie...Ziedah And Raihanah :)
The 2 sweet ladies with hijab...whee!!!!


Wak Jawa on the other hand have 4 (but only 2 will be staying for the Saturday event during my side)
Because I told Wak Jawa that I want the quantity to balance. The 4 will den be present during the Sunday Event, for his side that is. I am very satisfied by his choice of bestmen :)
Mana tak puas hati, they are very reliable and very sporting! (siap ah korang part hadang2..hehe!)




So yeah, I have briefed my bridesmaids a little on what to do and what to expect (kerja bridesmaid ni bukan setakat tangkap glamour ok)



  • Time keeper! ok, this one is really not an issue because I am doing the whole day for my side, so no time constraint lah :) only thing is that liasing with the guys side when they are on the way. Because my family is definitely gonna be busy layan tetamu and don even have time to check hp, so I will get my bridemaids to do it yah.



  • assist to be the 'teeth checker' yelah, klau lepas makan abeh ada sayur terselit tak glamour siol! haha! klau baju hijau takper jugak, at least boleh lah blend in kan dgn sayur..




  • assist to take pics for the guests. some guest would want to have the pics in their own camera hence they would like for someone to help to take the pics and if can, I would want to avoid disturbing the camera man on this (he has to capture moments leh...) so bridesmaids would really be a great help.




  • standby amek kan air for me....just in case lah kan, haus dan dahaga da yang sewaktu dgn nya...LOL!!!



  • check2 kan my make up (just in case mak andam terlepas padang) nanti people all kiss2 and their lipstick stain kene my pipi or what lah eh....haha!! must really keep a close watch on me tau...

  • macam2 lagik lah........cant think of any for now.  What else eh? any ideas? do comment yah :)



~Princess Boyan Signing Off~

No comments:

Post a Comment