Tuesday 11 February 2014

The rough Wedding Plan

Hey hey.......!! Since the date has been set, me and Wak Jawa initially wanted to have combined wedding (nak save cost dok) coz we think that focusing on our marriage is much more important den the wedding....
And we also thought of just inviting only a few close friends to share the special day with us...
but when we really sat and talk abt this, we had to forgo the plan because -




1. My Parents won't agree (confirm plus chop)
2. His Parents won't agree (confirm plus guarantee)
3. He is the 1st child (Parents excited)
4. I'm an ANDARTU (sedara all are waiting for the moment Norah wants to get married..LOL!!)
5. Many friends lah (budak primary lain, secondary lain, ITE lain, ex colleagues lain, colleagues skrg lain, kawan luar lain....maner peh famous siak aku...sepak baru tau eh)
6. We both came from very, very big family.
Wak Jawa dad side has 17 siblings and his mum side has 13 siblings
Me, dad side 12 siblings and my mum side 13 siblings
Not inclusive of our cousins and all our nieces and nephews...
*yes, confirm our wedding kecoh mampos if combine sey*







So yeah, gotta omit with the combined wedding plans.


Den we also thought of having a dinner recep thinking to invite just our friends lah for it but malas lah nak have 2 separate wedding cards. So we have came down to a decision....
Jeng Jeng Jeng...




The days are -
Friday - Nikah at my place (lepas maghrib)
Saturday - Sanding (my side)
Sunday - Sanding (Wak Jawa's side)
No bertandang, no leceh2 but I can forsee its gonna be a freaking penat mampos day for us!

Yes, many asked "asal nikah kau tanak buat sama hari as kau sanding seh babe? kan save day and save cost"
Because, I am following my family tradition of nikah on Friday at home. My kakak and adek both nikah on a Friday..continuing the tradition babe...
and also, I am doing my reception at CC (a few bus stops away from my house) so if I were to nikah pagi, on the same day as my recep day, kan kelam kabut gitu...


I already know who I'd like for my Mak Andam, photographers, bridesmaid, deco and all....
So I quickly went ahead to book for them (and I am happy that I manage to get them all, Alhamdulillah)
Happy siak aku!!



I shall share with you all who will be in our team in the next entry ok? (cheh...mcm main game eh team2 semua)




~princess boyan signing off~

2 comments:

  1. Hey babe! I suka ur wedding plan! no bertandang! i wanted sama like you! combined then change to 1 day reception and finally back to square one! Coz both our parents wants us to bertandang! me no likey travel, waste time on travelling! Lucky u! All the best planning, ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey babe! :)
      tu lah...we have our plan and our parents also have theirs eh..haha! aper boleh buat, kiter ikot jer lah cakap mak bapak...hehehe...ader berkat nyer, btol tak?
      true lah, waste of time to travel (if both of u live far) and especially if ur majlis recep is from 11am-5pm.
      time management is important if bertandang is involve kan.,..kita sama2 doakan yang terbaik and semoga majlis berjalan dgr lancer...Insya Allah amin..
      anyways, I suker lah baca ur blog :)

      Delete