Thursday 16 March 2017

The meet up with our chosen Gynae, Dr Chitra from NUH

As you all know, I have already safely given birth and my baby is already 4 Months...hehe! Since this entry is still saved inside my draft, I'll just publish it for memory sake :)

16 August 2016, Tuesday.

The most excited day has arrived. I skipped all my detailed scan and blood tests at KKH coz I wanna do it all at NUH with Dr Chitra.
I have reached 27 weeks eh baru nak scan segala..LOL!

The registration process took quite a while as it was my 1st time there hence the staff had to do all the necessary paper works. What I can observe is that the staffs there are all very nice ok. Or maybe me and Hubby are just not the cerewet kind that semua lah kita ok go jer....
Taking the Height, weight and urine is a routine as you all know lah eh. I didnt gain much though.
During my 1st trimester I dropped from 85kg to 80kg and now at 27 weeks, my weight is back to 85kg. Paling kekek was, my height went down lah siol. Aku makin pendek eh...tak kelakar sampai my Husband call me kementot..LOL!!!
Imagine from a 1.62, I dropped to 1.55...what??? Gravitational pull eh?

So once all done, we were informed to wait abt 45mins lah....biasa jugak, my Husband carik chance to smoke....gggrrrrrr......and it took him so long to come back and once he came to me, member complain the smoking area dia kene pergi jauh. PADAN MUKA.

We had to wait more den 45minutes but thats ok lah kan.....and the moment my name was called out, I was so happy lah seh!
The nurse showed me the room but Dr Chitra wasn't at her desk so we waited a while and in abt 5mins came through the back door and greeted us with "Assalamualaikum"(with a mat saleh accent)

She has this very positive vibe and I feel so warm with her presence. Unlike the Doc at KKH who didn't even look at me in the eye when asking me questions.

She asked the normal questions and I told her that I had skipped everything, the detailed scan, the blood test and she acknowledge. So Dr Chitra suggested a blood test to be done after meeting her and detailed scan to be done the following week. I was so excited yet very nervous coz I dunnoe what the outcome of my baby will be. Many thoughts are going through my mind like "anak aku sempurna ker?" "anak aku sihat ker?" and many other stuffs. But you know, I just tawakal and berserah to Allah SWT.

Dr Chitra asked me if I have any concern and I told her lah that I had not seen my baby since 11weeks so I dunnoe at how much baby have grown and is baby is doing fine in there. I also asked her about the pain I had on my upper abdominal to which she says that its due to heartburn. So we went in the other room and prepared for a scan...I was excited! OMG! Finally gotta see my baby!!

Before scanning, she touched my tummy and say "oh good, baby's head is down"
I was like "wah...Dr you know ah just by touching....so good.."
Like NORAH!!!! DUHHHH of course she knows lah kan...she is a professional!
My Husband also gave me that 'WTH' look on me...LOL!

After all the scanning is done, she was happy that baby's position is looking good. Alhamdulillah.
But she still advises me to proceed to do a detailed scan on another date just to further check on baby's organ.

Overall, the experience with Dr Chitra is Masya Allah! She really is very warm and I feel so comfortable with her.

And guess what? Ini anak masa scanning dia pusing eh tgk camera...LOL!!

 
~Princess Boyan Signing Off~

No comments:

Post a Comment